Ph.D. Graduate Student (Keywords: simulation, abiotic stress, genetics, alfalfa).
Express your research interest to email@example.com.
- Must have a current (or close to finishing) master’s degree program in crop science, agronomy, soil science, or forage science
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (for outreach and refereed publications)
- Able to respectfully listen, engage, and effectively work with researchers and local producers
- Interest in field crop physiology research and crop simulations/modelling
- Strong statistical background